MSI-9002 Breakout Summing Box
- 4 precision metal film summing resistors with 15 turn pots
- All inputs transient protected and EMI filtered
- Each input can be switched in or out
- Screwless terminals for all wires. Accommodates AWG 16 to 24 wire
- Designed for AC or DC excitation
- Uses signal trim summing
- Rugged milled aluminum, O-ring gasketed, NEMA 4, IP65 (NEMA 6, IP67 with optional connectors by special order)
- 8 waterproof feedthroughs for load cell cabling and 1 large feedthrough for output to CellScale
- Comes with 3 m (10 ft) interface cable to the CellScale. Longer cables available by special order
- User supplies all other cables (usually part of the load cell or scale)
- Feedthrough connectors accommodate round cables with diameters from 4 mm (0.16 in) to 8 mm (0.31 in)
The MSI-9002 Breakout/Summing Box is an accessory to the MSI-9000 CellScale. It functions as a standard 4 in and 1 out summing box, but also has the unique capability to function as a 4 in and 2 out dual summing box. This allows two channels of the CellScale to access two pairs of summed load cells.
Terminals are provided to permit daisy-chaining of a second MSI-9002 module to allow access to more CellScale input channels.
The MSI-9002 has the high end feature of switches on each input allowing complete removal of summing sections for calibration, test and troubleshooting. Each input is EMI filtered and transient protected.