MSI-7000 and 7001 TranSend™ Wireless Load Cell Interface
- Works with any basic digital weight indicator
- Excitation to load cell(s) provided by the transmitter, not the indicator
- Each transmitter/receiver set is individually paired and will not interfere with another set
- Auto-off mode – selectable for 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes or off
- Auto-sleep mode – power down during non-use, power up with weight change or key press
- Serial communication cable included with all transmitters
- NTEP configurations available
Efficient Communication. Easy Operation.
From the initial weighment on the scale to the final numeric value on the indicator, efficient communication is key to the success of the entire operation. Whether it’s overhead, livestock, tank, or heavy capacity weighing, once your traditional conduit is damaged or needs to be replaced, communication is halted and so is your operation. The MSI-7000 and 7001 TranSend not only solves issues resulting from traditional conduit, it also exceeds communication application expectations.
From the brand you know and trust for expert integrated solutions, MSI has designed both the 7000 and 7001 TranSend to transform the signal of one or more load cells and transmits that data wirelessly to a receiving unit. TranSend is fully compatible with a broad range of receiving devices including MSI-8000, MSI-8000HD, any other digital weight indicator, PC, PLC, or other industrial device. Housed in a rugged IP-66 NEMA Type 4 enclosure, TranSend is suitable for most indoor and outdoor environments with an operating distance of up to 300 feet.
Select from the basic functionality of single-channel models, or upgrade to the expanded capabilities of multi-channel models. Multi-channel devices offer up to three optional relay contacts, audible alarm, and can function as a smart junction box. In the event of a load cell failure, TranSend can automatically compensate and transmit a service warning, and compensate for that load cell until it is repaired.
The MSI 7000 and 7001 TranSend transforms the way your devices communicate between one another. Upgrade your current communication process by eliminating expensive conduit and replacing it with TranSend.