- LCD display, 60 x 32 mm
- Supports up to 8 independent reading channels for load cells
- Displays weight, configuration, calibration and error conditions
- DIN rail mounting
- Theoretical calibration, real-weight calibration and error conditions
- Push button or preset tare
- Converts digital weight to analog output or optional DeviceNet™ , Profibus™ or EtherNet/IP™ protocols
- Supports ASCII or MODBUS RTU protocols
- Full scale analog cut put with zero setting and PLC correction of analog signal
- Bit swapping selection for little endian and endian format
- 3 digital inputs, 5 digital outputs
- One serial port, RS-232 simplex and RS-485 connection
- CD manual
Designed for PLC systems that require seamless integration of weight data, the SCT-40 provides reliable signal-conditioning function without the cost or bulk of a full size weight indicator/controller. With eight independent load cell channels, the SCT-40 delivers more power and more control in a compact design.
The versatile SCT-40 is DIN-rail mountable within a cabinet or control panel, where it converts a scale’s load cell signal to analog output, serial output or a fieldbus protocol. Providing more interface surface than its predecessors, the SCT-40 is more technician-friendly and easier to use, which simplifies scale setup, calibration and operation. It comes complete with three digital inputs, five outputs, a 2.4 x 1.26 inch (60 x 32 millimeter) LCD display, annunciators for unit and weighing status, and push buttons for zero, tare and setpoint entry.