MPV-10K Micro-metering Precision Valve
- Fine micro-metering valve with positive shut off
- Adjustable stop, soft seat. No over tightening.
- Stainless steel
- Finger tip adjust—even at 10,000 psi
- Viton O-rings standard; other materials available by request
- Valve can be panel or bracket mounted
- Gas and fluid applications
- High purity systems
- Medical and Bio-chemical gas analysis
- Natural gas systems
- Semi-conductor production
- Pollution analysis instrumentation
- Process plant instrumentation
- Solvent systems
- Mass spectroscopy
- Research laboratory sampling
- Oxygen service
- Machine cutting tools
Vacuum to 10,000 psi
10 turns, nominal
Finger tip adjust
0.5 cubic inch, nominal
0.0005 psi, minimum
Body: 303 stainless steel
All other parts: 304 stainless steel
Knob: Black anodized aluminum
Description of O-ring Materials:
Viton (V): Standard supplied material. High temperature, compatible with wide range of fluids and chemicals: Acids, oils, fuels, solvents, gases, U.V. light, and ozone.
Buna-N (BN): For general applications, petroleum base lubricants, hydraulic oils, gasoline, fuels, alcohol, L.P. gases, water and many other media. Order by request.
Ethylene – Propylene (EP): For hot water, steam, dilute acids, alcohols, alkalis, ketones, phosphate, and brake fluids. Order by request.
Silicone (S): Compatible with air, oxygen, ozone, and others. For high temperature applications. Order by request.
Neoprene (C): For refrigeration gases (Freon®, ammonia), CO2, chlorine, ozone, sunlight exposure. F.D.A. approved for food and beverages, odorless, tasteless and non toxic. Order by request.
See literature sheet PN 65308
NOTE: Some O-Ring materials may not be rated for 10,000 psi