WinWedge® TAL Software Wedge for RS-232 or Ethernet
- Input scale or instrument data directly into Excel®, Access®, statistical software, LIMS, MMIs, any Windows® application
- Transfers RS-232 data quickly, accurately and formatted to your exact specifications
- Powerful DDE options for collecting data from multiple devices simultaneously
- Extremely easy to set up and use
- 32 Pro, TCP/Wedge additional features:
- Support for even the most complex devices and serial I/O with advanced data parsing, filtering, formatting and translation
- Support for TCP/IP as well as RS-232 data collection and I/O
- More advanced device control options
- Additional features such as math functions and virtual instrument mode
- Five RS-232 and TCP/IP communications software products provided free of charge
Any version of Windows®
Any Windows PC
4MB of RAM
2MB of hard disk space
Communications:WinWedge can collect data on any serial port (RS-232 or RS-485) and even on
multiple ports simultaneously. Also supports full device control.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems offers field software support for our software packages. Contact our Service Department for software support. Software support is a chargeable service.
Can I load the same files through the USB port as I would the RS-232?
Yes, you can. But now when you load files like .920 for configuration, .cod for iRite, and .db for databases, you won’t necessarily need a laptop like you would with RS-232. These same files can be loaded directly from a flash drive.
How far does RS-232 travel?
Because of sensitivity to noise, RS232 is not recommended for applications requiring more than 50 feet of travel.