920i® FlexWeigh Systems Bulkweighers
- Wall-mount stainless steel enclosure
- Application program 107,108,109
- Front panel switches E-Stop, Start/Resume, End Cycle, Ship/Recv (only 109)
- Softkeys for presets, ID1 and ID2
- Accumulating weight streaming
- Fill and discharge sequence controls
- Fill and discharge gate monitoring
- Printer online checking
- Weigh and surge hopper overfill monitoring
- Transmitted audit trail
- Digital I/O board
- Relay rack and SSR relay outputs
107 Shipping Bulkweigher
- The 920i FlexWeigh 107 is designed for basic shipping mode in bulkweighing applications. In shipping mode, a scale is loaded and discharged repetitively until the accumulated weight meets the overall target value.
108 Receiving Bulkweigher
- The 920i FlexWeigh 108 is designed for basic receiving mode in bulkweighing applications. In receiving mode, a scale is loaded and discharged until there is no more product to receive. To end the cycle, the End Cycle button is pressed.
109 Ship/Receive Bulkweigher
- The 920i FlexWeigh 109 allows the user to select which mode of operation to use. This is done with a three position locking key switch.