MSI-9000 CellScale™ Wireless Weighing Solution
- 2.4 GHz frequency hopping spread spectrum
- Two scale inputs and excitation with remote sensing (see accessories formating connector)
- Power/switch cable, 13 ft (4 m) for 9-30 VDC input with two programmable switch inputs
- RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 I/O with 13 ft (4 m) interface cable
- Three internal solid state relays for set-point control
- Real time clock
- NEMA Type 4, IP65 enclosure (NEMA Type 6, IP67 with long range antenna)
The MSI-9000 CellScale™ is MSI’s most innovative and technologically advanced product for wireless weighing and networked system solutions for industrial plant applications.
The MSI-9000 CellScale simultaneously processes, monitors and controls single or multiple load sensor inputs and outputs along with real-time communications over a secure FHSS 2.4GHz RF network. Up to 64 selectable license-free RF networks are available ensuring reliable non-interfering transmissions across nearly all industrial environments.
The MSI-9000 functions as the central controller in a CellScale networked weighing system combining advanced analog-to-digital (A/D) processing with superior RF communications packaged in a NEMA 4 /IP65 industrial grade enclosure. A standard CellScale can process two load sensor inputs or with an optional second A/D module, up to four inputs simultaneously with real-time data collection and communication throughout a network of peripheral CellScale weighing components.
Other CellScale weighing components providing versatile wireless weighing system solutions include: MSI-9750A & MSI-9850 RF remote indicators, MSI-6260CS, MSI- 9300 & MSI-9300HT RF industrial crane scales, and MSI RF remote scoreboards. The MSI-9020 cell modem also provides simple network connectivity with existing plant information systems and equipment, including: printers, computers and PLCs.