CW-90X Digital Weight Indicator
- Piezo keypad consisting of zero, units, print, tare, under, ID, target, enter, menu, power
- 304 stainless steel, IP69K rated
- PreVent™ breather vent
- Storage for up to 50 IDs
- Unit of measure: kg, gm, lb, oz, lb/oz
- High intensity LED display
- Battery backed time and date
- Two full duplex serial ports
- Configurable print formats
- Audit trail tracking and alibi storage
- Optional communications: Ethernet, USB or fiber optic
- Four configurable digital I/O
- Reflash memory to upgrade firmware
For heavy washdown environments and HACCP requirements, choose Rice Lake’s CW-90X. The over/under CW-90X checkweigher features hermetically sealed load cells, 304 stainless steel construction, extra-strength piezo keypad, and an IP69K rating to survive daily sanitary washdowns.
The CW-90X features the toughest keypad available. This rigid piezo device is made to withstand sharp knife-point contacts, and is resistant to most contaminants and liquids.
The configuration menu of the CW-90X is accessible through the front keypad, eliminating the need to open the back of the indicator and expose the unit to moisture or contaminants. Access to these keypad controls can be limited to meet the operator’s needs. The CW-90X will store detailed information for up to 50 separate IDs (expandable with WeighVault), allowing for easy recall of previously saved information. An adjustable contrast display is visible in any environment.
The CW-90X keeps things simple to meet the needs of today’s lean manufacturers. Use this checkweigher by easily watching the over/under lights. Program the unit with specified weight limits and a red light will display an underweight condition, yellow for over, and green when a target weight is reached. Rice Lake’s CW-90X will help error-proof your production process and achieve your productivity goals.